Now that Tommy’s got us going at it–see his post below–I thought folks here at Ricochet might enjoy this excerpt from my Uncommon Knowledge interview with Judge Laurence Silberman. Judge Silberman wrote the decision declaring unconstitutional the District of Columbia’s handgun ban–and reopening serious debate over the right to bear arms.
This excerpt lasts just five minutes, but Judge Silberman sketches out all the main issues. (He’s just wonderfully succinct and engaging.)
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.