Jim Geraghty’s Morning Jolt announces that he’s “joining the bandwagon of Valentine’s Day Haters, or Skeptics, or Grumps.”
His first two points are fine — the holiday is brutal for single people and it’s weird for children. But his third point is ridiculous:
The timing is weird. I don’t know about you, but the stretch between the Super Bowl and March Madness or Spring Training is just about the gloomiest part of the year. Anything positive associated with winter is l…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.