If the GOP is going to have to have a debate on immigration, then so are we here at Ricochet. A friend send along this clip from an interview I did with Jeb Bush soon after he stepped down as governor. As you’ll see, the former governor–and, very possibly, future presidential candidate–has very little patience with Republicans who wish to restrict immigration, not welcome it.
Listen to Gov. Bush–the tape lasts three minutes, and he’s a wonderfully articulate and compelling man. Then let this rest of us know what you think.
Is he, fundamentally, right?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.