I’m here to answer the question for the anecdote Mr. Lileks has brought up several times on the podcast. I may be paraphasing a bit, but, I believe it goes something like this, “I just don’t want to see old women dying in the streets”. The answer, “I would prefer they die in the streets rather than in the overcrowded hallway of some state sponsored medical institution.”
The problem is not that James (Mr. Conservative) doesn’t care, it’s that the brother in law doesn’t want to be bo…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.