I’ve been as critical as anyone over the Obama Administration’s bungled handling of the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, but I’ve also been skeptical that the story has much impact outside of the conservative base. Like it or not, an attack on a foreign diplomatic installation just doesn’t set pulses pounding as much as an attack within the United States, and the complicated chronology — combined with an absolute dereliction of duty by much of the mainstream press — has kept this story from gen…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.