I couldn’t sleep last night, mostly because my husband couldn’t sleep last night. I was online and found it interesting how many people couldn’t sleep. They were e-mailing me, posting on Facebook, tweeting. Over on the Member feed this morning, many posts begin with people remarking on how they couldn’t sleep.
Is this the conservative version of rioting?
If so, even with decreased productivity the day after, it would be fitting th…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.