I’m at the 2012 National Religious Freedom Conference in Washington, D.C. this morning. We’ll be hearing from professors and theologians interested in the topic throughout the day. Robert P. George, Dr. Thomas Farr, Nathan Diament, William Galston, Richard Land, Donald Landry, Hannah Smith, Gerard Bradley, Meir Y. Soloveichik, and many others.
They represent Protestants, Catholics, Mormons, Jews and others concerned about rising th…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.