Kelly Brownell is sounding the alarm bells at my favorite publication, The Atlantic. The great danger? Sugary beverages.
There is a long list of reasons why these beverages are bad actors:
- They are the single greatest source of added sugar in the American diet and add little no nutr…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.