That’s the question Reason editor Matt Welch asks as he summarizes the completely over-the-top commentary about Grover Norquist these days.
He’s not exaggerating. In outlets such as Slate, the Los Angeles Times and the New York Times, we’re told that Norquist — a private citizen who argues against tax rate increases — is a “terrorist,” a “stealth tyrant in the …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.