My high school junior came home from school today and down thudded two metric tons of Semester 2 textbooks onto the living room floor. “AP Macroecon anyone?” she quipped. I asked her what the textbook author’s name was and before she could utter the final consonant, her mother and I retorted “Krugman?!?!”
I am an economic novice, having read work by Thomas Sowell, Milton Friedman, and countless audio/video media of others. I’ve read some Krugman essays and a very good a…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.