At 8:30 A. M. on 5/17/2012 Intel’s annual shareholder meeting will happen. I’ll be there. We’ll hear how well our chips are doing despite the world’s economic headwinds. We’ll also hear a shareholder proposal from NorthStar Asset Management panicked by the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision. You can read their proposal here: http://www.intc.com/intelProxy2012/statement/propos…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.