The arts and crafts retail company Hobby Lobby has been fighting a mandate under Obamacare that forces it to include abortion drugs in its employee health care coverage.
Yesterday a federal judge ruled that the company must provide this coverage or face a penalty of $1.3 million each day. Why? Because they’re not religious, according to the judge. Last month, CEO and founder Da…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.