I’ve been writing quite a bit about Planned Parenthood and the media campaign on its behalf that we’ve been subjected to in the last week or so. Over at CNN, commenter Teddy N. kindly wrote in response to my substantive critique:
“Karma will hit and Mollie will be struck with breast cancer tonight and have to have a double masectomy [sic]. That’s what she g…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.