It’s a lively discussion on the state of the Presidential race, including the characteristic optimism of John Hinderaker. He doesn’t buy into the doom and gloom so many Republicans are feeling with regard to Mitt Romney’s chances in November, and he tells us to grab our pom-poms and not to believe the hype.
We also get into the issues surrounding recent political polls and alleged bias with regard to over-representation of Democrats, and we preview the Presidential debate coming up on Wednesday. Finally, we wrap things up with Steve by putting our professional prognostication reputations on the line and predicting what will actually happen on November 6.
Then it’s “Loon of the Week”, courtesy of the fine folks at the Media Research Center. And “This Week in Gatekeeping” (with an international flavor), as the editors and fact checkers in Iran prove to be every bit as effective as their American counterparts.
We hope you enjoy. Feedback in the comments section is most welcome.
Direct link here.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.