It’s a special all Hallow’s Eve Eve edition of the Hinderaker-Ward Experience. John Hinderaker and Brian Ward together again andcaught up in the fear and excitement of the election season with one week to go before the big day.
We discuss the recent polls showing the building Romney momentum, our favorite recent political advertisements, and dissect the characteristic tone of the Obama campaign and what that may portend for next week. We also analyze the latest developments around the Benghazi attack.
Then it’s Loon of the Week, featuring gutter dwelling politicians (literally) and the thin line between voting and sex. And This Week in Gatekeeping, with the nation’s premier newspaper finally getting to the bottom of the Benghazi story.
We hope you enjoy and members please share your feedback, plaudits, and constructive criticism in the comments section.
And apologies to Ricochet member Keith Keystone who was owed an on-air shout out for his saying the secret word in last week’s comment section. We got caught up in the hype and forgot! We will make up for it next show, our election eve podcast on Monday.
And who will be joining Keith Keystone in the shout out of honor next week? That would be the first member to name what the New York Times claims the Libyan terrorist was REALLY drinking as he scoffed at America. Good luck!
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.