I thought it might be good to get ahead of the game and prepare ourselves for the upcoming fight rather than talk about what could have been after the fact. Some considerations:
President Obama seems to be more interested in defeating Republicans than in accomplishing a legislative agenda. Maybe he thinks that he is unrestrained and empowered after the last election with political capital and a strong bargaining position. We’ve seen the tenacity with which he pursues a goal he is deadest o…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.