You need votes. (Well, duh!)
I’m going to suggest that this is how you get votes:
- Go into the cities. Not just any urban areas, but specifically target the most densely populated places in the nation.
- Set up storefront offices. Make them extra welcoming. Invite people in, offer them free coffee and bagels.
- Preach the benefits of liberty, of free market capitalism, of self reliance.
- Fill the place with exhibits, displays, and charts. Give away books,…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.