The father of Tyrone Woods, who was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack at the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, spoke publicly for the first time about meeting Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton days after the attack. From The Weekly Standard:
About meeting Obama: “When [Obama] came over to our little area” at Andrew Air Force Base, s…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.