I went to Greg Gutfeld’s Fort Lauderdale book signing for his latest book – The Joy of Hate.
Greg, IMHO, is the Right’s Jon Stewart. He is funny and witty. I’ve shared some of his ideas (the gay bar next to the 9/11 mosque) with the staunchest of liberals, and they agree with him. He has crossover appeal. However, his show is at 3:00 a.m. and the other one (The Five), IMO, sucks.
So, when I…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.