Do I need to comment upon this piece of spam I just received from a company called Care2 Petition?
SUBJECT: CORRECTION: Offer A Message of Condolence to Norway
Oops! We goofed. You received this email from me earlier today asking you to send a message of condolence to the people of Norway.
One sentence of the e-mail read, “Fueled by his rage against Iceland’s multicultural policies, Breivik lashed out at representatives of Iceland’s left-wing Labor Party.”
The sentence should have read, “Fueled by his rage against Norway’s multicultural policies, Breivik lashed out at representatives of Norway’s left-wing Labor Party.”
We’re sorry about the mix-up and any confusion it caused. But we encourage you to send a message of support to Norwegians and spread the word too. Thank you for reaching out to Norwegians in their time of tragedy.
Thanks for making a difference,
–Kathleen J. and the Care2 Campaign Team
I didn’t make that up.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.