Sandra Fluke, famous advocate for government-subsidized birth control, is auctioning off one hour of her time to the highest bidder for an online “strategy session.”
I kid you not. According to the site Bidding for Good, “Sandra Fluke will help you harness the power of activism and/or advocacy with this strategy session. You bring the expertise on your issue, and Sandra will bring her sharp strategic mind and national experience.”
This week, Ms. Fluke was nominated as a potential TIME magazine person of the year. So, be warned, her price may soon be going up. I must ask, Ric-readers. How much would you pay for 1 hour with Sandra Fluke?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.