Yesterday, I left the house for 10-15 minutes to pick up my oldest daughter from school. As we came back home, I saw that someone had stolen our yard sign. In broad daylight. The girls were very upset. Our three-year-old daughter believes that the tall, nice looking, nicely dressed, older man who personally dropped off the sign at our house was Mitt Romney. She has been telling strangers that Mitt Romney came to the house “for real.”
They ask me question after question about the election and w…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.