This is an honest question to the faithful (and previously faithful, and anyone else who wants to add constructively) of the Ricochet community. It is not meant to be inflammatory or insulting. I use to be quite religious and Catholic, as I was raised. I know many will admit that logic and faith cannot be totally intertwined, though there is a lot of crossover. But these are the type of questions that pushed me to become secular, and I am truly interested in seeing how others deal with these …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.