In the most recent episode of The Levy & Counsell Show (which has so far been fascinating) I was struck by Judith Levy’s account of the failure of Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system to sell abroad. Other buyers said, in effect, “We don’t need it. If anyone shot missiles at us, we would cross the border and kill them all.” That makes a lot of sense. A nation that ca…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.