As far as I can tell, gun buyback programs are the only “gun control” policies that manage to be:
* Market-driven; and
Plus, they’re not reliant on Washington legislators or bureaucrats. Doesn’t that amount to a slam dunk case for everyone to support them, starting right now? Especially given the alternatives we’re hearing from the house-to-house-confiscation crowd on the one hand, and the arm-the-teachers crowd on the other?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.