A couple of weeks ago, I wondered whether President Barack Obama would even mention green jobs in his new jobs plan, considering the “green economy” has been more boom than bust. Many people thought he would still put something about green jobs in his plan.
Clean energy was sold as the means by which our economy would be saved. Companies received generous government subsidies and the (un)stim…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.