In this edition, we present fascinating individuals covering various topics;
- Gosnell (NYTimes best seller) authors and filmmakers Ann McElhinney and Phelim McAleer with an added bonus; Ann’s viral epic takedown of a college feminist SJW.
- We focus on hard truths about Islamism, Sharia, Iran, and Israel with Muslim American and Executive Director of the Center for Pluralism Mike Ghouse.
- We chat with TurningPointUSA’s and talk show host Bill Whittle how Conservatives can attract the Millennials and Generation Z.
- Advisor to President Trump’s National Diversity Coalition, US State Department’s Chris Garcia discusses how leftist identity politics has impacted the Latin American community as well as upcoming trade policy and the border tax.
- An impromptu “Reaganpalooza” discussion with Duane “Dog The Bounty Hunter” Chapman how the burden of business regulations has directly impacted him and why he supports President Trump.
For more videos subscribe at YouTube