The Republican Party cannot continue to ignore libertarians. If the party won’t support limited government and won’t nominate candidates with a track record of limiting government – then swing voters won’t vote Republican. I believe that the GOP establishment still won’t get it. It’ll take more losses and a change of Republican Party leadershi…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.