Some of you may remember, after one of the early Republican primary debates, when on this web page I characterized Mitt Romney as a black Labrador retriever: intelligent, loyal, happy, friendly. “Good Romney!” Much as we might wish for a pit bull for this fight, good Romney is what we have. But what I find even more interesting of late is President Obama’s lunge to the left. Here is a man who gained the presidency by moving to the middle, often using vague rhetoric and opposing ke…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.