In a recent article that garnered some 2,000 comments on NRO, Kevin D. Williamson writes of the plight of homeschooling families in Germany and the Obama Administration’s efforts to ensure that one family in particular does not find refuge in America.
While the inability to homeschool may be dubious grounds for seeking asylum under current U.S. law, the story of the Romeike fam…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.