Hostess Brands, makers of confections the nutritional benefits of which are best left uncontemplated, filed for bankruptcy back in January. The court imposed a new contract on the company, and some of the workers are not happy. So, what does a union do when the membership is unhappy? They strike.
The company doesn’t have any room to maneuver. The cour…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.