I love Craigslist. I’ve found roommates, apartments, concert tickets and furniture through it. I recently posted an ad for the site and got a flurry of responses, including the perfect one. But in the meantime, I also received emails from people intimating that I might be interested in various other services, if you know what I mean. Considering that my ad was related to children, it was a bit disconcerting to realize that I was working the classifieds in the midst of pervs.
Here comes news th…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.