Strolling past the local Obama campaign office yesterday, I was struck by the odd-seeming decision to occupy the front of an abandoned automobile dealership, one of several lining this stretch of Silicon Valley’s El Camino Real, to tout the wages of Hope and Change.
The real estate mantra is well known: location, location, location. Why then this pe…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.