As the kerfuffle over Mitt Romney’s debate statements continues unabated, these points should be made:
- Since 1969, Sesame Workshop (né, Children’s Television Workshop) has produced 4,326 episodes of the show. That’s enough for 11 years of non-repetitive shows, it’s enough to push each letter of the alphabet 166 times and each single-digit number almost 433 times. Not even James Bond has that tight of a relationship between the letters M and Q.
- Licensing of Sesame Street char…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.