Imagine that instead of playing the Baltimore Ravens in the Super Bowl this Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers were matched against a group of 22 business people who happened to get together to play football once a week just for the sake of exercise or camaraderie. Needless to say, it would not be a fair fight or a pretty sight.
This mismatch is what comes to mind when I contemplate Professor Rahe’s post regardin…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.