A friend on Facebook posted the following yesterday:
I’ll politicize it. How do you feel about the role of government now? Romney implied during the primaries that funding FEMA was ‘immoral’
Leaving aside the accuracy of the characterization of Romney’s comments, what do you make of FEMA as good government?
I was in a mood, so of course I jumped in to make the case that disaster relief should be state-based, i.e. why should someone in Wyoming be responsible for…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.