Tom Wolfe, looking with alarm at a man who is woefully underdressed.*
*Mr. Wolfe was kind enough to permit us to record Uncommon Knowledge in his apartment–which, however, proved tricky for the camera crew. To give me an obstructed view of Camera #1, I’m explaining here, Mr. Wolfe will need to lean to the right during my introduction. We quickly learned that Tom Wolfe is not only the nation’s greatest living prose stylist but a very, very good sport.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.