James Taranto of the Wall Street Journal wrote this last week, but I’ve been ruminating on it ever since and I’m curious what your thoughts are:
Jeremiah Wright and Mitt Romney are two of the most important men in Barack Obama’s life, and for reasons that transcend the merely personal. His dealings with them are crucial to his relationships, respec…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.