I work as a felony prosecutor in a town where our biggest narcotics problem is methamphetamine. I’m also a big fan of the show Breaking Bad, but whenever I ask colleagues (particularly law enforcement officers) whether they’ve been following the show, I invariably get the same answer: “Absolutely not. I refuse to watch any show that glorifies that lifestyle.”
Now, it should be noted that I fully sympathize with their concerns about the glorification of meth use. Meth is pure evil. Meth …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.