Mollie wrote earlier this week about HHS’ plan to spy on doctors to see whether they take Medicare and Medicaid patients. I mentioned it on NRO as well. Politico now reports that HHS has dropped the doc spy program. That didn’t take very long. The follow up question that needs to be asked is not why they dropped it but how it got approved in the first place.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.