Last night I was at an event during the presidential election. Being in a public setting as the returns came in led to regular reminders (as if I needed any) that, politically, I’m a minority where I live and work.
I suppose being a dot of red in a sea of blue led me to spend a lot of time staring at the electoral map in some amazement. Michael Barone is quit…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.