Romney has a cool pickup truck.
C-SPAN has an even cooler interactive bus.
This big “Truth” thing is some sort of confessional where you have to tell the truth (I’m not going in there).
The two folks posing are part of a group called “99rise.” They are there to protest corporate money in politics, although I’m not sure how they can say anything at all with those dollars taped to their mouths. Someone should help them.
Finally, AARP will let you pose with the candidates, kind of, which my daughter decided to do.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.