Here is a story for libertarians to chew on. A dentist in Texas has been arrested for practicing dentistry without a license. He served undocumented immigrants, and those without insurance.
On the one hand he is providing a needed service at a market-clearing price. On the other hand the story following his arrest suggests that the quality of his work was uneven …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.