I read this article by Dennis Prager in NRO this morning:
I haven’t read much of his stuff but I have been lead to understand he is quite good. Then I read this article. I don’t understand who his intended audience is but his arguments for the existence of God are facile to say the least. I …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.