So the Dallas folks got together and it was amazing. Warm and cordial interactions, thought-provoking discussion. Attendees were Jeff, Liberty Belle, Joycelyn, Mary the fifth and her brother Greg Rogers, BrentB67, my friend Laura, the elusive Jimmy Carter, and your humble organizer, Olive.
Topics included concealed carry/open carry laws in various states, the legality of company policies regarding armed employees, Ted Cruz, victories within the Tea Party movement, the state of public educa…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.