Before we look at today’s polls, consider something John Podhoretz noted about the Marist data below. Marist says that 45 percent of the respondents to its Iowa poll claim to have voted early. The percentage of Iowans who have voted early is only 32 percent. Marist claims early voters broke 62-35 for Obama. The party identification for early voters is actually 43 percent Democratic to 32 percent Republican. So if Marist’s numbers are accurate, that means nearly all independents are voting for O…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.