It will be interesting to watch over the next few days whether Obama returns to his position of prominence or whether Romney will make gains:
General Election: Rasmussen Tracking Romney 48, Obama 47 Romney +1
Ohio: SurveyUSA Obama 45, Romney 44 Obama +1
Nevada: LVRJ/SurveyUSA Obama 47, Romney 46 Obama +1
Ohio Senate: SurveyUSA (D) Brown 42, (R) Mandel 38 Brown +4
Nevada Senate: Rasmussen Reports (R) Heller 48, (D) Berkley 45 …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.