I’m reading lots of chatter about how few Republicans were included in the Washington Post poll below. I guess it included only 26% Republicans to 33% Democrats in its sample. In addition to being a fairly significant skew in favor of Democrats, that would mean that the poll developers think that the percentage of people who vote this year wi…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.