Not great polls for Romney today but in order to achieve the same results that CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac did, you have to assume a lower Republican turnout this year than in 2008. That seems wishful thinking on their part, but I’m not a pollster.
Presidential Race by State:
Florida: (CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac) Romney 47, Obama 48 Obama +1
Massachusetts: (Rasmussen Reports) Obama 59, Romney 40 Obama +19
Michigan: (Detroit News) …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.