How many of you care deeply about the messages within the songs and films you enjoy?
Do you often pass up songs because of the lyrics or the ridiculous antics of the songwriters? Or do you, like I do, regularly listen to the works of talented morons? Do you, like I do, struggle to ignore the inanity of those lyrics in your attempt to enjoy the musical qualities?
Once upon a time, I ignored lyrics with the greatest of ease. This comes as a shock to some people, but there are indeed music fan…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.